Pocket Full of Therapy
Find the Perfect Christmas Gift Today
GIFT CARD SPECIAL
Purchase any gift card amount over $50.00 and receive a free $10 gift card!!
Our gift cards never expire and can be mailed or emailed to you! So even if you need a last minute gift on December 24th you will receive it in time to put under your tree!!
Visit our website for fun, one of a kind toys and games.
Happy "Crafty" Holidays
All you need is a paper plate, brown paint, construction paper, and a pair of hands!! You can use your cinstruction paper to cut out eyes and a nose or use red glitter and google eyes.
1. Cut your plate in half and paint each piece with brown paint.
2. Trace your child's hands on brown construction paper and cut them out. You also need four brown rectangles for legs.
3. Glue the pieces together to make a reindeer.
4. Add glitter or beads to personalize your reindeer.
Thank you Pinterest friends at craftymorning.com for this awesome activity!
Add a Star To Your Decorations
1. Cut five long diamond shapes from a cardboard box.
2. Using a ruler, score the center of each cardboard star point with a craft knife.
3. Fold the star points at the score line.
4. Wrap small pieces of Duct tape around the tip of each star point and trim excess tape if needed.
5. Continue to cover the star point.
6. Arrange into a five point star and tape them together.
7. Hang your awesome new decoration up!
Step 2 & 3
You're receiving this because you subscribed or placed an order with Pocket Full of Therapy. We will NEVER share or sell your info.
Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe
Contact Us: (800) PFOT-124 (732) 462-4474 *An OT is always available to answer questions or assist in selecting the right item!