Pocket Full of Therapy
Winter Story Starters
Whether you are still on winter break or back at school here are some fun story starters to use in your free time. Finish the sentence, write a story, draw a picture or book.
Make A Snow Globe
You will need a glass jar, small plastic items, water, glitter, and glycerin.
- Take the small items and glue them to the inside top of the jar.
- Fill your jar about three quarters full, sprinkle some glitter and a few drops of glycerin. The glycerin will help the glitter float slowly through the water.
- Close your jar and turn it over. You have a great new decoration!
Super Shipping Saver
Place an Online order before Friday January 10, 2014 at midnight, enter code SUPERSHIP and receive free shipping on orders over $45.00.
***Orders placed online totalling $45.00 within the contigous United States, Not valid on drop shipments.
Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe instantly
How Do You Ring In The New Year?
Here in the U.S. you may watch the ball drop in New York, Kiss a loved one at midnight, and make a resolution for the upcoming year!
Did you know?
- In Scotland it is custom to bring a gift to a neighbor, offering luck for the upcoming year.
- In Ecuador, it is custom to line the streets and burn effigies of people who have made a negative impact on the past year, most commonly politicians.
- In Mexico, Spain and other Latin countries, it is custom to eat one grape and make a wish for each bell that chimes at midnight.
- In Puerto Rico and Phillipines, it is custom to chase away demons by making as much noise as possible, blaring car horns, ringing bells or blowing whistles, at midnight.
How do you celebrate? Tell us on Facebook!
2014 Special New Year SALE :
Place an order by Friday January 3, 2014 at midnight, Enter code HNY2014 and receive 20.14% off your entire order.
(Does not apply to drop shipment, online orders only. $45 min order, must be applied at time of ordering)
Happy New Year from Pocket Full of Therapy!!